Visine Box Of 6 Blisters 0.28 Oz
- 0.28-fl. oz size bottle of Visine Advanced Redness + Irritation Relief Eye Drops
- These cooling eye drops relieve dry, red eyes due to minor eye irritation
- Active ingredients work to help ease irritation and redness and provide dry eye relief
- Contains the active ingredient tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride for red eye relief
- Hydrating moisturizers soothe, refresh and cool eyes and help reduce irritation
- These lubricating eye drops protect against further irritation and help provide relief of dry eyes
- The small and convenient size easily fits in your pocket or bag for relief, even on-the-go
- Use drops up to four times daily with one to two drops in the affected eye
For relief from dry, red eyes, use moisturizing Visine Advanced Redness + Irritation Relief Eye Drops. This formula combines the proven redness-relieving power of Visine Original with three moisturizing ingredients to cool, soothe, and refresh irritated eyes and protect against further eye irritation. Use these lubricating eye drops to soothe dry, red eyes after riding on an airplane, staring at a computer screen for a long period of time, or experiencing too much sun or wind exposure. The small 0.28-fluid ounce bottle easily slips into a bag or purse, so you can soothe your irritated and dry eyes anywhere.
Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Dextran (70 0.1%) (Lubricant), Polyethylene Glycol 400 (1%) (Lubricant), Povidone (1%) (Lubricant), Tetrahydrozoline HCl – 0.05 % (Redness Reliever)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride