Cake HXC Live Resin Disposable is at it again with the latest cannabinoid called Hexahydro cannabinol or HHC. HHC is hemp-derived and has been reported to be much more potent than delta 8 THC and delta 9 THC. HHC is legal in the states that have banned cake delta 8. Each Cake disposable contains 1.5g of HHC blended with botanical terpenes. Cake HXC Live Resin 1.5g Disposable has a charger on the bottom of the battery so you can recharge and enjoy it at your leisure.
These vapes are available in 5 unique strains that are mouth-watering.
Cake HXC Disposable 1.5g (HHC) Strains:
- Blackberry Kush – Indica
- Animal Mints – Indica
- Creme Brulee – Hybrid
- Outer Space Sauce – Indica
- RNTZ – Hybrid
- 1.5 gram of live resin HHC per disposable
- Rechargeable disposable
- Made in the USA
- Authentic from Cake
- Third Party Lab Tested
Delta products on this website should not be consumed by or purchased by persons under the age of 21. All Delta 8 & Delta 10 THC products should only be used according to the instructions on the label. The FDA, nor any other state or federal agency, has evaluated hemp-derived products, including Delta 8 THC products. Delta 10 is illegal & ban in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Utah, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, and Rhode Island. Delta products have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other state or federal agency, nor are they intended to diagnose, treat, cure, remedy or prevent any disease, illness, condition, or any other ailment. Consume and use Delta products responsibly. Please read and follow all directions on product labels. Delta’s Line of business is neither a drug, medication, or health product maker, nor does it purport any health treatment.
Please note: Consuming Delta Products may potentially result in a positive drug test for THC.
This website’s information does not constitute medical or legal advice and should not be relied on in any way by any person or entity for any purpose. cgdistro.com and its affiliated companies, entities, and/or individuals are not responsible or liable for any losses, consequences, or outcomes arising from or related to any person’s or entity’s decision to buy, sell, use, and/or distribute any and all delta products.
Subject to the foregoing disclaimers:
(1) Due to the 2018 Farm Bill, cgdistro.com Hemp-Derived Products Containing naturally occurring Delta 8 and 0.3% or less THC are legal under federal law as of the date of publication of these disclaimers.
(2) cgdistro.com makes no other guarantees, representations, and/or warranties that Hemp-Derived Delta THC Products are legal in your state, territory, county, or local jurisdiction
Important Product Information:
- – Delta THC is legal under federal and state law. Our Delta THC extract is made entirely of hemp and contains no more than 0.3 percent Delta 9 THC.
- – Some people may find Delta THC intoxicating. While using these products, do not drive or operate any machinery. Before using this product, consult your doctor.
- – If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions, do not use this product. To purchase or use, you must be 21 years old or older. To purchase or use, it must be legal in your state or territory. Cgdistro.com is not responsible for determining whether this product is legal in your state or territory, and you accept full responsibility for any and all liabilities associated with your purchase.
- – Some people’s blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure may be affected by Delta products. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, or eye pressure problems. Do not use this product unless a doctor has prescribed it.
Delta products have the potential to cause you to fail a drug test. If you need to pass a drug test, do not use this product.
BEFORE PURCHASING OR CONSUMING ANY DELTA PRODUCTS OR HEMP-DERIVED PRODUCTS FROM CGDISTRO.COM, THE CONSUMER SHOULD READ THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER.