|Item Form||Cold, Fever|
|Unit Count||30 Count|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
Aleve Naproxen Sodium pain relief caplets are proven stronger and longer on pain than Tylenol. Each Naproxen Sodium 220 mg pain medicine caplet has the strength to last up to 12 hours. Aleve caplets Temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: minor pain of arthritis, muscular aches, backache, menstrual cramps, headache, toothache, and the common cold. Aleve Pain medication also temporarily reduces fever. This effective pain reliever comes in small, oval caplets that are easy to swallow and available in a safe and convenient child‐resistant bottle.
- Long-lasting relief: The Aleve Pain Relief Caplets has the strength to last up to 12 hours.
- Fever Reducer: this pain medicine for adults and children ages 12 and up also temporarily reduces fever.
- Effective pain reliever: Temporarily reduces fever and relieves the minor pain of arthritis, menstrual cramps, muscular aches, backache, toothache, headache, and the common cold.
- Doctor recommended: Aleve Pain Relief pills are the #1 orthopedic surgeon-recommended OTC brand for minor arthritic pain.
- Easy to take: Aleve Naproxen Sodium caplets come in small, oval caplets that are easy to swallow.